[spambayes-dev] sb_imapfilter with multiple accounts

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Mar 17 07:26:32 CET 2005

[Tony Meyer]
>> Maybe it would be better if you could give imapfilter a list of
>> configuration files.

[Sjoerd Mullender]
> This sounds like an excellent solution.

I've checked in changes to sb_imapfilter to implement this.  I've done some
limited testing of it, but haven't had a chance to do any thorough testing
(I only have one IMAP account at the moment, so I'll have to set up a second
one to test it properly), and haven't checked in any updates to the unit
tests to cover it.

I'd like to get 1.1a1 out next week (only two months later than planned...),
which will include this, so I'll try and get better testing done before
then.

=Tony.Meyer