[spambayes-dev] Cannot find saved message (spambayes-1.1a1)

Miska Sulander sulander at cc.jyu.fi
Wed Aug 10 22:15:54 CEST 2005

I'm using spambayes-1.1a1 (sb_imapfilter.py) and I can't get it to classify my
inbox without problems. I keep constantly getting the following error message
when running "sb_imapfilter.py -v -c -t -l 5":

"Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/sb_imapfilter.py", line 1203, in ?
    run()
  File "/usr/bin/sb_imapfilter.py", line 1185, in run
    imap_filter.Filter()
  File "/usr/bin/sb_imapfilter.py", line 1007, in Filter
    self.unsure_folder, self.ham_folder)
  File "/usr/bin/sb_imapfilter.py", line 910, in Filter
    msg.Save()
  File "/usr/bin/sb_imapfilter.py", line 663, in Save
    raise BadIMAPResponseError("Cannot find saved message", "")
__main__.BadIMAPResponseError: The command 'Cannot find saved message' failed
to give an OK response."

When running the sb_imapfilter.py multiple times, it seems that it is
classifying gradually my mails in inbox (~3500 emails). It seems that there
have been others with the same problem but is there a fix for the problem?

With spambayes 1.04 version I kept running into problems with the error
"AssertionError: Token seen in more spam than spam trained."

I have the following python packages:
python-urlgrabber-2.9.6-1
python-sqlite-1.1.6-1
dbus-python-0.33-3