[spambayes-dev] Suggested Feature?

Brown Gabe gabosgab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 23:16:12 CEST 2004

In future versions of SpamBayes, do you think it would be a good idea
to have a central repository that clients could connect incrementally
to get updates on what spam is?  I was thinking the server could have
some sort of way to collect and find relationships between all user
data and form rules based on all data from all users.

This is a HUGE undertaking, but just a wild idea.  Your thoughts?

I've been using SpamBayes for over a year now and I love it!  Great work guys!

       -Gabe