[spambayes-dev] Outlook dialogs not calling onClose()

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Nov 9 06:49:58 CET 2004

As far as I can tell, the OnClose() method of dialogs do not get called when
the "Close" button of the SpamBayes Manager dialog is clicked.

Is there any chance that anyone knows why this is?  It's causing troubles
with failing to verify option values, but I can't figure out why it's not
being called.  All the other handlers (Notify, Destroy, Command, etc) get
called as they should, but not Close.  The button is IDOK, which I presume
is correct.

Any hints would be great :)

=Tony.Meyer