[spambayes-dev] 1.0.1 Release

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Nov 9 01:51:38 CET 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about putting out a 1.0.1 release at some point next week.  Are
there any objections to this?

It will be bugfix only from the 1_0_release CVS branch.  I've merged in some
of the bugfixes that have been committed since 1.0 and will do the rest over
the next week or so, and test the merges more extensively.

There have been quite a few bugfixes since 1.0, so it seems worth getting
these out.  A 1.1a1 release is probably still a while away, though, since it
would be good to get several more things (i18n, Outlook buttons, storage
options, training options) done (or at least mostly done) before that.

=Tony.Meyer