[spambayes-dev] ReleBayes - Food For Tought?

Eicker | eWerx!..communications° Eicker at eWerx.com
Tue May 18 01:34:39 EDT 2004

Hi!

First of all: I'd like to say *thank you* for your great piece of
software that helps to save time every day!

Second: I've thought about the potential of Bayes-filters since I've
installed SpamBayes and can see how good it works every day.

What's on my wish list now is "ReleBayes": I mean a filter that not
only kills spam (that's SpamBayes) but a filter that sorts ham-mails
by relevancy. It would be even easier for the user to use and even
more powerful:

- Relevancy should be learned when a user *replies* to an email. I
believe you respond to 15-25% of your eMails only like I do.
- If there's a new mail that ReleBayes scores as relevant it could
simply be ranked top in the afflicted folder instead of being ranked
by date.

I hope this is interesting food for thoughts.

	Smile!..
	Gerrit

eWerx!..communications° | Werbung Marketing PR° | beyond the noise°

        http://eWerx.com/news/
        E: mailto:0700 at eWerx.com
        T: 0700/eWerxcom [ 0700/39379266 ]
        F: 0700/eWerxcom [ 0700/39379266 ]