[spambayes-dev] button ideas (oh boy)

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu May 13 05:57:04 EDT 2004

My main questions is why you aren't trusting SpamBayes? <wink>  If spambayes
is correctly classifying these messages, what makes you believe you should
train on them?

I'd like a little evidence that this would help future classification.
While it may be intuitive to you, Uncle Timmy has made way too many comments
about ignoring that intuition to ignore :)

Mark.