[spambayes-dev] modified version of sb_dbexpimp.py

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Mar 15 20:12:18 EST 2004

Folks,

I have a change worked up for sb_dbexpimp.py which uses the csv module to
write the interchange file.  Accompanying that is a compatcsv module which
talks just enough "csv" to be used by sb_dbexpimp.py for people stuck on
Python 2.2.  There are versions of both attached to

    https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=901920&group_id=61702&atid=498103

Since this is rather late in the game 1.0-wise I would like a little extra
feedback before checking this stuff in.  Also, speak now or forever hold
your peace if you think there's a reason to maintain backward compatibility
with the old interchange format.  (My view is that it is just an interchange
format and shouldn't be relied on for long-term storage.)

Skip