[spambayes-dev] Incremental training results

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Jan 10 20:27:59 EST 2004

[Alex]
> Argh.  Most of the confusion arises from a complete
> lack of documentation on the interface to the regimes:
> what their parameters mean, what the return code means,
> etc.  I'll try to get to that soon... unless someone
> beats me to it.

As I went along I made some local changes to the docstrings, which I'll
check in in a moment.  This is based on what things seem like from reading
the scripts, and (more heavily) from Alex's posts here, so hopefully it's
right (and if not, I'm sure Alex will fix it for us :).

Hopefully that helps somewhat, although I haven't touched the readme (which
still has the "someone please rewrite this" message at the end :)

=Tony Meyer