[spambayes-dev] Welcome Kenny!

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 08:49:51 EST 2004

Tim Peters wrote:
> [Tony Meyer]
>> So I convinced Mark to do the admin mumbo-jumbo and kpitt is now one
>> of the family.  Welcome from us all!
>
> Indeed.  Welcome, Kenny!  Use your awesome new powers only for good,
> and nobody will get hurt <wink>.

Luke, don't give in to the dark side!

But seriously, thanks for the vote of confidence.  Before I discovered
SpamBayes, I was trying to lay the groundwork to write my own Outlook
spam filter in C++.  Fortunately, SpamBayes and Python have saved me
from that miserable existance! <wink>  I really appreciate all the work
you guys have put in, and I'm happy to provide my meager contributions
to help support the effort.

--
Kenny Pitt