[spambayes-dev] Problem with 1.0a9 Windows installer?

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:57:16 EST 2004

Mark Hammond wrote:
>> Kenny Pitt wrote:
>> As it is, I can't begin to guess whether this is due to differences
>> in 2.3.3, or to some other configuration difference unique to my
>> system.
>
> Oops - I meant to use 2.3 - I'm actually building from a Python CVS
> tree tagged with 2.3, but clearly haven't updated for a while :)  I'm
> updating now, so I'll see if there are any issues.  However, it
> sounds more like your issues were caused by either py2exe or win32all
> being out of date.

win32all is build 163, but I suspect py2exe which I built locally from
latest CVS.  I just downloaded the official 0.5.0 release of py2exe and
I'll try again using that.

> So does this mean the binary is all ready to go, and we can announce
> it?

I agree with Tony's assessment that it appears to work better for more
people and that we should put it out there and see what happens.

--
Kenny Pitt