[spambayes-dev] Absence

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Aug 18 07:09:49 CEST 2004

Hi everyone :)

Just in case anyone wonders why I've suddenly gone silent and stopped
answering people on spambayes at python.org, I'm leaving for a business
trip/vacation for 3.5 weeks from tomorrow.  No email (well, not enough to
handle all this mail), so no answering SpamBayes questions.

The positive side is that I'm also not here to check anything in and break
the scripts, so there should be no *new* problems <wink>.

=Tony Meyer

p.s. If anyone wants to, there isn't much to do to get 1.0 out the door.
The sf release is all done, the source archives are uploaded, the website is
uploaded (but not pushed to the live site).  All that needs to be done is
build the binary (needs to be done with Outlook 2k), upload it, make the
release visible, and send out the announcement emails (remembering Anthony's
suggestion to make a big deal of the exhaustive alpha/beta cycle).  You
might be able to get Mark to build the binary, but I haven't managed to get
hold of him recently.

p.p.s. 1.0 is no different to 1.0rc2, so there shouldn't be any new bugs
then, either.