[spambayes-dev] RE: [Spambayes] error on attempting to export data

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Wed Sep 24 14:23:35 EDT 2003

[Tony]
> So does anyone know why some people get this error?  This isn't the
> first time I've seen it reported.  Basically, they run "python.exe
> setup.py install" and get a "no such package as spambayes" error.

The only cause I can think of is people managing to unzip the archive
without restoring the directory structure - I think old versions of...
Info-ZIP?  PK-Zip?  Can't remember... used to default to unpacking all the
files into the current directory, and you needed to use a switch to
restore the directory structure.  This is going back a *very* long time
though.

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com