[spambayes-dev] Names and webname

Rob Hooft rob at hooft.net
Sat Sep 13 06:02:43 EDT 2003

Tim Peters wrote:
> [Rob Hooft]
>
>>2) spambayes.org is running out. We're not using it at all so far.
>>Should I extend it?
>

> Yes, please.  If you don't want to pay for it, and/or not hassle with
> ongoing registration, just say so.  For example, Skip mentioned that the PSF
> might be persuaded to pay the cost, and, if they don't want to, I'd be happy
> to pay for it.  In fact, it would cost me less overall to pay for it than to
> spend time arguing the case to the PSF <wink/sigh>.

I will pay for another year. I'm prepared to pay some money for
spambayes, but I would appreciate some help at some point.

If you argue the case with the PSF, I will sign my rights away to them
happily. The domain is at Gandi.net

Rob

--
Rob W.W. Hooft  ||  rob at hooft.net  ||  http://www.hooft.net/people/rob/