[spambayes-dev] sb_* in config files?

T. Alexander Popiel popiel at wolfskeep.com
Fri Sep 12 15:58:15 EDT 2003

In message:  <16225.50932.176569.258930 at montanaro.dyndns.org>
             Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> writes:

>BTW, I trust all the developers who don't use the Outlook plugin are running
>from CVS to help identify problems which need to be fixed as a result of the
>"grand renaming". ;-)

To be honest, I haven't upgraded in many months... while I recognize
that it would be a benefit to everyone else (and, eventually, myself
once this project becomes mainstream enough for .deb packaging) if I
were to do so, I haven't made the time to do so.

Perhaps in about a week (I'm in crunch mode at work).

- Alex