[spambayes-dev] Re: [Spambayes] how spambayes handles image-onlyspams

Matthew Dixon Cowles matt at mondoinfo.com
Tue Sep 9 16:07:35 EDT 2003

[Tim]
> BTW, everyone, I expect it's time to make that the default setting
> for address_headers.  It *is* the default in the Outlook client
> (and has been for a long time).  We looked only at "From" in the
> early days because some of the others were killer-strong clues for
> bogus reasons

I expect that you're right about that. But I'd like to suggest that
whoever implements the change make it pretty obvious in the
documentation that that's the case. My reasoning is that I read
various postmaster and webmaster addresses. Spammers love to spam
those addresses and they'd quickly become strong spam clues. But it's
important that I see what little legitimate mail is sent to them.

Regards,
Matt