[spambayes-dev] pop3proxy suggestion

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Sep 9 16:06:27 EDT 2003

I'm starting to make the move from sb_filter to sb_server+sb_upload.  I
currently train on unsures, mistakes, and hams or spams which don't score
very close to their endpoints.  It would be helpful to have the message
score displayed in the review pages so I can decide whether or not to score
a message.  I'd take a look at that myself, however I have no idea where
that bit of code is.  A quick glance in a couple candidate files didn't
reveal its location.  Pointers appreciated.

Skip