[spambayes-dev] encountered error on outlook 2000 filter

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sat Sep 6 09:51:33 EDT 2003

Please see the troubleshooting guide - this is installed, but available
online at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/spambayes/spambaye
s/Outlook2000/docs/troubleshooting.html

You will find information on how to extract a log, and also the process for
opening a bug - please follow that procedure.

Thanks,

Mark.