[spambayes-dev] Correcting training

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Thu Sep 4 16:26:38 EDT 2003

I think I need to figure out how to uninstall completely before I start
bitching again. I had simply expanded the archive and dragged it to C:\Program
Files\Spambayes and ran from there, then dragged some 1.0a5 files on top of
that which barfed, and only then ran setup.py. As a result, I seem to be
running Proxy Beta 2 and Web Interface Alpha 3, at least according to the web
interface.

As soon as I get that cleanup done I'll report the next one that arrives. I'm
sure it won't take long!

Van

Tim Peters wrote:

> [sorry for any repeats; resending stuff python.org thought may have
>  been dropped in the worm-turd storm
> ]
>
> [G. Armour Van Horn]
> > Okay, I will watch for these closely over the next few days, and
> > save the clues and the full source of the messages for review. I'm
> > guessing you won't want them mailed to the list, right?
>
> I do want them mailed to the list:  I can't promise to make time to look
> into it, and, even if I can, it's highly educational for the developers to
> collaborate on debugging a problem (note that this is the spambayes-dev
> list!  it might be questionable on the spambayes list, but on *this* list
> it's the reason for the list's existence <wink>).

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,