[spambayes-dev] Releases

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Oct 21 00:49:52 EDT 2003

Things have seemed pretty quite for a while - perhaps this would be a good
time to put out a new release?  There isn't that much that's been fixed in
the 1.0 branch since 1.0a6, but the fixes do include that annoying
database-closed problem with sb_server, and a fairly important fix for
sb_mboxtrain.

I don't mind doing the release dance again (although if someone else wants
to do it, please do!) if everyone is in favour of a new release.  Does it
get called 1.0a7 or 1.0b1?

Mark: what's the status with the binary versions of pop3proxy_service and
pop3proxy_tray?  Are we waiting on anything that I could have a go at
fixing?  (I can't build them, though, because one needs the sandbox py2exe,
which one needs VC to compile, unless someone knows of a binary version).

=Tony Meyer