[spambayes-dev] sb_mboxtrain.py mods

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Oct 15 00:44:14 EDT 2003

> So my question is this... how does one submit changes
> for CVS? Not technically I mean, I can use CVS, but
> what's the policy for doing so for a project like this?
> Should I submit my changes to one of the main developers
> for review? Should I ask someone for non-anonymous access
> to the spambayes code repository on sourceforge? Thanks.

Open a patch tracker via the sourceforge system (at
<http://sf.net/projects/spambayes> click on the patches heading, and then
"submit new").  Include a description of why it's a good idea (like the one
you posted), and attach a context diff to the tracker.  Then be very
patient, because people tend to take a while to get around to patches :)
(Especially to the less-used tools like mboxtrain).

=Tony Meyer