[spambayes-dev] Mind if I commit a new contrib/spambayes.el?

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Mon Oct 13 16:27:14 EDT 2003

Hello all.  I've been off doing other things lately and haven't been
doing any development at all on Spambayes.  Apologies there, and thanks
to Tim and Skip and others for working my slipshod code into something
so nice!

I just did a CVS update and have some changes to spambayes.el I'd like
to check in.  I'd also like to edit the README to include a small
section about the popular mutt mailer (and pine, if I can figure out a
way to do it).

There's also an XXX section of the examples in scripts/sb_filter.py
that I can un-XXX'ed now :)

I'm asking before I do anything so as not to trample on any toes.  I've
been out of the loop for a while!

Thanks!

Neale