[spambayes-dev] A spectacular false positive

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Nov 17 16:04:41 EST 2003

    Alex> FWIW, this sort of research is what I built the incremental
    Alex> harness for.  It really ought to be named something like the
    Alex> time-sequence harness, but I didn't think of that at the time.

I gather that several files in testttools are related to your harness?  A
quick read of incremental.HOWTO.txt suggests:

    incremental.*
    regimes.py
    mksets.py
    dotest.sh

Anything else?  It seems that these files dominate that directory.  Maybe we
should create a time-sequence or incremental-test subdirectory and push them
into that.

Skip