[spambayes-dev] Native Outlook 2003 spam filtering

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 15:44:42 EST 2003

[Justin Mason, on
    http://www.mapilab.com/articles/outlook_spam_filter.html
]

> Bizarre!  *Great* article, though.  Thanks for the pointer!

Ya, it reminds me of the summer month I spent disassembling the Radio Shack
Model 100's ROM, to track down a suspected bug in its BASIC interpreter.
The horrible fascination of it all keeps you going long after you find the
answer you were looking for.

> (PS: I like link 8 on Appendix B ;)

I didn't mention that on purpose -- I'm not sure the spambayes developers
could stand to see SpamBayes subjected to such no-holds-barred rigorous
criticism <wink>.