[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-751693 ] Get multiple dialog boxes; close one, 2nd copy appears

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 17 22:51:51 EDT 2003

Bugs item #751693, was opened at 2003-06-10 12:46
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mhammond
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=751693&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I click the Anti-Spam button in Outlook, I do get
the dialog box.  When I click Close, the dialog pops up
again, and I have to hit Close a second time.  One time I
actually got 3 dialog boxes in a row.  I installed on a
friend's machine and saw that same thing.

I think it's harmless (?), but odd.  I didn't see it logged in
the database yet (looked for "multiple").

I've seen this on two different machines.

Machine 1 Setup:
Outlook 2000
Windows 2000
SpamBayes binary install, 0.2a?