[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-739989 ] Corrupt Database wont train.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 4 02:29:21 EDT 2003

Bugs item #739989, was opened at 2003-05-20 03:50
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mhammond
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=739989&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
So after updating to the latest CVS release I have not
been able to run a manual train on the database.

I checked out the message for why and got a stacktrace
indicating that the database was corrupt.

So I tried to do a rebuild database, and the same thing
happened.

So I deleted the database, and all the .pck files, and
started from scratch.

This is the stack trace Im getting now.

C:\spambayes-1.0a2\Outlook2000>c:\python22\python.exe
manager.py
Loaded bayes database from 'C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Application
Data\SpamBayes\default_bayes_database.pck'
Loaded message database from 'C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Application
Data\SpamBayes\default_message_database.pck'
Bayes database initialized with 0 spam and 0 good messages
Loaded databases in 3.5133ms
Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python22\Lib\threading.py", line 408, in
__bootstrap
    self.run()
  File "C:\Python22\Lib\threading.py", line 396, in run
    apply(self.__target, self.__args, self.__kwargs)
  File
"C:\spambayes-1.0a2\Outlook2000\dialogs\AsyncDialog.py",
line 115, in thread_target
    self._DoProcess()
  File
"C:\spambayes-1.0a2\Outlook2000\dialogs\TrainingDialog.py",
line 120, in _DoProcess
    self.trainer(self.mgr, self.progress, self.rebuild)
  File "C:\spambayes-1.0a2\Outlook2000\train.py", line
118, in trainer progress.set_stages(stages)
AttributeError: _Progress instance has no attribute
'set_stages'

Saving bayes database with 0 spam and 0 good messages
 -> C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
Data\SpamBayes\default_bayes_database.pck
 -> C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
Data\SpamBayes\default_message_database.pck
Saved databases in 5.97925ms