[spambayes-dev] New Outlook toolbars

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Jun 4 14:03:06 EDT 2003

Hi all,
  I just checked into CVS code that changes the way Toolbars are managed.
Specifically, we create our own toolbar, and all items are created
permanent.  I hope that the only visible change you will see is a new
toolbar, and our items appearing on that instead of the standard one.  You
can drag the new toolbar anywhere you like, (including floating) and it
should persist.  I am worried you will see various things apart from that,
so please let me know!  I am hoping this will fix the problems with multiple
buttons, and if we are really lucky, fix Outlook 2003 problems.

Mark.