[spambayes-dev] Pickle vs DB inconsistencies

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Tue Jul 8 13:25:06 EDT 2003

[Greg]
> There are as many different way to specify the
> training database as there are separate scripts

[Tony]
> Which scripts don't use the "-[d|D] filename" format?

Hmm.  I now understand why using dbExpImp.py always confused me.  The
-d/-D switches are backwards (-D means pickle in pop3proxy, hammiebulk,
hammiefilter, etc, but -d means pickle in dbExpImp).

I presume this was just because Tim mixed them up when he wrote
dbExpImp.  Anyone mind if I swap them around so that they match
everything else?

=Tony Meyer