[spambayes-dev] Release 1.0a4

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Sat Jul 5 12:30:52 EDT 2003

[Anthony]
> Well, the new parser's checked in

Great!

> if you've got dud
> messages, please feel free to send them to me and I'll see what I can do.

Done, by private email.  It's not that I *need* the parser to work with
these examples, just that it would be nice because it prevents them being
classified.

> I know that things like Outlook make reconstructing the original message
> almost impossible - I wonder if a debugging config option that saved
> off messages that fail to parse correctly would be helpful here?

The pop3proxy will record a log of the POP3 conversation into
_pop3proxy.log if you have [globals] verbose=True in your ini file.  Not
quite as good as a separate cache for unparsable messages, but it does have
the advantage that it's already been implemented.  8-)

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com