[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-765912 ] SB will not train or filter with O XP swedish

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 4 06:32:12 EDT 2003

Bugs item #765912, was opened at 2003-07-04 12:32
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=765912&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I upgraded my (working) outlook 2000 + spambayes
installation to Outlook XP and the newest version of
Spambayes. Spambayes would not perform any action
when I had defined "spam" and "ham" folders and chosen
"Train". It wouldn't matter if I had "rebuild entire
database" checked or unchecked.

Actions:
1. Start Outlook.
2. Go to SpamBayes config menu.
3. Click on "Train now"
4. Select "spam" folder.
5. Click on "Train now"

After that, "nothing happens". Clicking on "stop training"
does not work, but I can close the window by clicking on
the "[x] in the upper right corner and get back to the
"main" menu.

I have tried all possible combinations of checkboxes. I
have also ran "scanpst.exe" on my mailbox file. OS is XP
Pro (English)

Here's the log file:

Loaded bayes database from 'C:\Documents and
Settings\Andreas\Application
Data\SpamBayes\default_bayes_database.db'
Loaded message database from 'C:\Documents and
Settings\Andreas\Application
Data\SpamBayes\default_message_database.db'
Bayes database initialized with 0 spam and 0 good
messages
SpamBayes Outlook Addin Beta1, version 0.3 (July 2003)
starting (with engine SpamBayes Beta1, version 0.1 (May
2003))...
warning: raising a string exception is deprecated
warning: raising a string exception is deprecated
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "out1.pyz/dialogs.AsyncDialog", line 144, in OnStart
  File "out1.pyz/dialogs.TrainingDialog", line 127, in
StartProcess
  File "out1.pyz/dialogs.AsyncDialog", line 174, in
StartProcess
  File "out1.pyz/dialogs.AsyncDialog", line 36, in __init__
  File "out1.pyz/dialogs.AsyncDialog", line 45, in
set_stages
AssertionError: Proportions must add to 1.0
win32ui: Error in Command Message handler for command
ID 1100, Code 0