[spambayes-dev] ANNOUNCE: New SpamBayes binary for Outlook available

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Jul 1 14:27:34 EDT 2003

[This mail isn't going to spambayes-announce as yet - I would prefer to hear
some success reports first]

A new Outlook addin for SpamBayes is available from
http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/spambayes - it has a number of new
features, but most notably, should work much better on Windows 9x and
Windows XP.  If you had problems installing version 2 of the binary, I would
appreciate you testing this version.

Many other bugs have been fixed, and a couple of new options added - see the
new "configuration guide" for details on some of the options you can
configure via a text editor.

Once I get a few more reported, I will put together a real announce message
and post it both here and wider.

Thanks,

Mark.