[spambayes-dev] A new and altogether different bsddb breakage

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 00:29:50 EST 2003

[Anthony Baxter]
> I'm sure this is some sort of standard method of getting things
> done in the opensource world. Eric Raymond's Cathedral and Bazaar
> metaphor extends here, of course - in a bazaar often you end up
> getting suckered.

Let's see.  Everyone here knows you did the most of the work in setting up
the spambayes web site, and some of us know you're doing the bulk of the
work for producing today's Python 2.3.3 release.  So who thinks Anthony's a
sucker?  And who thinks he's taken on these glamorous jobs just to get
Barry's regurgitated drugs and quality sex from all the SpamBayes and Python
groupies in Australia?

Yes, it is a hard call.

if-we-didn't-appreciate-each-other-we'd-be-rich-ly y'rs  - tim