[spambayes-dev] A new and altogether different bsddb breakage

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Dec 17 20:53:21 EST 2003

[Tim]
> The token statistics database now is a single (but large)
> mapping from short 8-bit strings to 2-tuples of little
> integers.

I think part of the Japanese/Asian languages patch which I keep meaning to
look more closely into has these turn into unicode strings (how many bits is
that?  I know nothing much about unicode; English is good enough for me
<wink>).

(Just in case someone was about to implement a new spambayes db system with
only 8-bit tokens).

=Tony Meyer