[spambayes-dev] A new and altogether different bsddb breakage

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Tue Dec 16 15:28:31 EST 2003

[Tim]
> It would help if you tried 2.3.3c1.

Your code works under 2.3.3c1, but still lists 304 (yes, 304 - just under
a year until I'm clear 8-) broken tokens.

[Tim]
> Best I can suggest is studying Python's bsddb3 substantial test suite.

[Barry]
> you can look at ZODB's BerkeleyDB based storage code which is a good
> working example of a full-on transactional BerkeleyDB application.

Thanks guys - if and when I get the chance, I'll have a look.

Unless there's a Python-savvy lurker out there who'd like to take on a
smallish, fairly well-spec'd and potentially very important SpamBayes
development task?  IMHO this is the only bug that's preventing sb_server
from entering beta status.

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com