[spambayes-dev] RE: [Spambayes] Accidentally deleted Junk email folder.

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Tue Dec 16 12:19:44 EST 2003

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:10:32 -0500, Tim Peters <tim.one at comcast.net> wrote:

> I wonder whether the Outlook addin should stop trying to remember
> Outlook's
> internal folder IDs, remember the user-visible string paths instead, and
> enumerate the folders to (re)discover the internal Outlook IDs "whenever
> anything may have changed".  It's hard to explain that creating a folder
> with the same name in the same place doesn't create a folder with the
> same
> name in the same place <wink>.

This problem seems to crop up a LOT.  I don't know if it's possible to do
what you say, but I think this is gonna continue to be an achilles heel
for the plugin unless we do *something* about it...

--

Vous exprimer; Exprésese; Te stesso esprimere; Express yourself!
Tim Stone