[spambayes-dev] New Outlook Dialogs Problem

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 10:52:47 EDT 2003

Meyer, Tony wrote:
> If I haven't got enough training information to enable filtering, the
> "enable filtering" box isn't greyed out anymore.  If I try to check it,
> it doesn't check, and I get this traceback:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "D:\cvs\spambayes\spambayes\Outlook2000\dialogs\dlgcore.py", line
> 286, in OnCommand
>     self.ApplyHandlingOptionValueError(handler.OnCommand, wparam,
> lparam)
>   File "D:\cvs\spambayes\spambayes\Outlook2000\dialogs\dlgcore.py", line
> 245, in ApplyHandlingOptionValueError
>     self.dialog_def.caption, mb_flags)
> AttributeError: ProcessorDialog instance has no attribute 'dialog_def'

A fix was checked in for the exception caused by trying to enable
filtering without enough training data, but I haven't heard any further
public discussion of the second part about disabling the checkbox.  I
noticed that it is still not disabled in the latest dialog updates that
Adam just checked in.

Was it decided whether or not we want to do this?  If anyone is
interested, I will gladly update the patch that I submitted for this so
that it works with Adam's new dialogs.

--
Kenny Pitt