[spambayes-dev] SF rankings...

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Aug 18 13:38:08 EDT 2003

> On a more topical note, SB developers might note that
> Microsoft last week announced that they were ending Outlook
> Express development. It will still be available, but will
> gradually rot away in favour of the full Outlook.
[...]
> Well-if-MS-won't-support-it-why-should-we,

This is, of course, a backwards step.  We have some ability to work with
OE - we have no ability at all to work with whatever version of hotmail
gets built in to replace OE.  I doubt MS is planning on putting in
convenient plug-in hooks, either.

Still, I can't see people abandoning OE (and their pop3/imap addresses)
in droves any time soon, so who knows what will happen...

=Tony Meyer