[spambayes-dev] Dialog Hacking

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Aug 15 18:22:12 EDT 2003

> How about "ui_resources" or some such - just "resources"
> isn't descriptive enough, whereas "dialogs/resources" makes
> more sense due to the context.

It depends if this is for things that are just used by Outlook's
dialogs, or by other things (like the web UI) as well.  If it's just for
Outlook, then something like sb/sb/Outlook2000/dialogs/images would be
best, but if it's more general, then sb/sb/resources/images perhaps?

> However, I'm still not sure what would ever go in this
> directory except images.

Well, sb/sb/resources has the web ui's html pages and images (plus the
corresponding resourcepackage .py files).

(Something else that might go in either directory are sound files.
Anyone up for a cute sound to be played when you click "delete as spam"?
<wink>)

=Tony Meyer