[spambayes-dev] Dialog Hacking

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Aug 15 09:58:12 EDT 2003

That is great!  From my eye, I would suggest:
* Drop some of the vspace at the top of the logo before the word.
* Drop the "Outlook Addin" part - then we have a generic logo every app can
use.

If you are comfortable with the code changes that will come with it, just
check it in rather than going via a patch (but obviously mail if you need
guidance)

Cool :)

Mark.