[Soap-Python] New Spyne Mailing List

Burak Arslan burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr
Tue May 6 01:30:38 CEST 2014

Hi All,

You can use either people-subscribe at spyne.io or the mailman web

It's a brand new mailman installation, so please let me know about any
issues you might run into.

By the way, Spyne master branch will receive mostly bug fixes in the
coming weeks. I hope to put something on pypi in around a month. It's
going to be a huge (diffstat says 228 files changed, 20431
insertions(+), 7077 deletions(-) where the whole repo is ~50kloc) yet
fully backwards-compatible release (except bug fixes) so I may decide to
go through a couple beta releases before making a stable 2.11 release.

I'll give more details closer to the release date.

Best,
Burak