[Soap-Python] JSONP response

Burak Arslan burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr
Wed May 15 13:29:46 CEST 2013

On 05/15/13 13:05, Jesper Larsen wrote:
> Hi Burak
>
> Thanks for your prompt and positive reply. Your solution is better than mine so I would be very happy to see it included in Spyne. It would be nice to have the callback_name dynamic since users could then specify it in their HTTP request and not be forced to use a common callback_name.

sure, but you'll have to take it from here and do it yourself, complete
with tests, etc. if e.g. you want to havethe dynamic callback_name
functionality. I'm willing to review and eventually accept patches
towards this.

don't get me wrong, it's very simple! it's just not my itch to scratch.

best regards,
burak