[Soap-Python] rpclib is now spyne

azurIt azurit at pobox.sk
Mon Jun 25 00:13:45 CEST 2012

Hi Burak,

thnx for cool news! I'm looking forward for the stable release of rpclib/spyne! :) Btw, what does spyne means?

Are you really releasing new version of soaplib? I thought it's deprecated and won't be maintained anymore.

One more thing: there is a typo on rpclib github page in description - foreseeable feature vs. future.

azur