[Soap-Python] Using arrays with SUDS

Burak Arslan burak.arslan at arskom.com.tr
Tue Sep 27 20:48:05 CEST 2011

On 27.09.2011 21:14, azurIt wrote:
> So whos fault is this ? suds or rpclib ? What do you recommend if i need arrays ? thnx

oh it's nobody's fault. it's just that suds does not try to hide the
intricacies of xml schema serialization from you.

on the rpclib side, Array(String) is for wrapped arrays.
String(max_occurs='unbounded') is for simple, unwrapped arrays. choose
whatever suits you. if you're going to use suds, i'd choose the latter.

best,
burak