[Soap-Python] soaplib releases 0.9.4-alpha2 and 0.8.2-beta1

Devin Venable venable.devin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 22:32:15 CEST 2010

Which is the "official" soaplib?

I've been developing on Ubuntu using the packaged python-soaplib.  It's not
available as a nice package for RedHat (my target machine), so I went out to
build it from here:

http://github.com/arskom/soaplib

<http://github.com/arskom/soaplib>But this is not the same library, or it
has changed.  There is no client.py or wsgi_soap.py.

I found this fork:

http://github.com/cuker/soaplib.git

Which has the classes I expect present in it.

Who's the official maintainer?  I need a consistent implementation.

Devin