[Soap-Python] Fwd: WEB SERVICE IN DJANGO USING ZSI

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Nov 30 08:02:33 CET 2010

sami nathan wrote at 2010-11-29 12:30 +0530:
> [...]

Strange.

The "SyntaxError" may come either from parsing the WSDL or its
(potential) referenced documents, from the Python code or from the shell.

Neither XML documents nor WSDL or its dependent standards define
the concept of a continuation line.

Python does define a line continuation character but, to my knowledge,
does not check the character after a continuation character.

In both cases above, you should get a traceback with details where
in the code the "SyntaxError" was detected.

Thus, I expect the message comes from the (command line) shell you are using.
Apparently, some kind of Windows shell (I am happy that I do not
need to know them). Check your shell documentation for
"line continuation character" and verify whether your command contains
one.

--
Dieter