[Soap-Python] soaplib mailing list

Jamie Kirkpatrick jkp at kirkconsulting.co.uk
Mon Apr 19 03:09:30 CEST 2010

Hi all

Sorry not to have responded for a while, I've been out of action on a
project in the far east with very little time.   In summary all these
suggestions are valid and we need some co-ordinated action, including the
following:

- Creating a proper site for soaplib with some sphinx backed documentation:
it should point to the new list for discussion.
- Pulling in changesets people feel are useful from the many forks on
github.
- Nominating new committers for the github project so it can be more
actively maintained.
- Making a new release...

I have a couple of people in mind for point number three, which I think will
help with the others.  If anyone wants commit access please mail me directly
and we'll have a chat about it.

--
Jamie Kirkpatrick
07818 422311