[Soap-Python] soaplib w/suds

John Aherne jjaherne at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 16 09:36:58 CEST 2010

I have been doing some more work with suds and soaplib.

I have updated to what I think is the latest - jkp/soaplib

This fixed the problem with stringArray

Now I'm looking more closely at the results I am getting and I see a warning
from

WARNING:suds.umx.types:attribute(type) type, not-found

I assume I should be providing more information to the suds client to avoid
this, but I am puzzled as to what I should do here.

The debug text is below so you can see what I am getting.

Does anyone have a clue about how to tackle this.

Regards

John Aherne

DEBUG:suds.client:headers = {'SOAPAction': u'"say_hello"', 'Content-Type':
'text
/xml'}
DEBUG:suds.client:http succeeded:
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:S
OAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
"><SOAP-ENV:Body><say_helloRes
ponse><say_helloResult type="tns:stringArray"><string
xsi:type="xs:string">Hello
xsi:type
="xs:string">Hello, punk</string><string xsi:type="xs:string">Hello,
punk</strin
g><string xsi:type="xs:string">Hello,
punk</string></say_helloResult></say_hello
Response></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
WARNING:suds.umx.typed:attribute (type) type, not-found
(stringArray){
   _type = "tns:stringArray"
   string[] =
      "Hello, punk",