[Shtoom] about those patches

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Mon Sep 20 03:50:42 CEST 2004

I've applied those patches to svn, thanks! I made one
small change, which is to leave RTP_PT_CN parameterised
for the firewall-seeding packet. Until #$#($ IOS 12.2 and
earlier are dead dead dead, we'll have to cope with boxes
using the wrong PT for comfort noise. Given 12.3(10) is the
first 12.3 release that's actually _usable_, and it's only
a month old, this could be a while.

I've asked dash to set you up with commit access. I should
think about a -commits list, too.

I'll look at the bug reports later - I didn't have my laptop
with me all weekend, sorry for the lack of response.

Anthony