[SciPy-User] Request for obscure text formats

G. D. McBain gdmcbain at protonmail.com
Sun Jun 27 21:11:39 EDT 2021

meshio [0] reads many (unstructured, particularly finite element) mesh file formats.  Some of these are binary but many are ASCII or contain ASCII variants.  Gmsh's MSH formats (versions 2.2 & 4.1) [1] have provided various challenges over the years.

[0] https://pypi.org/project/meshio

[1] https://gmsh.info/doc/texinfo/gmsh.html#File-formats

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.