[SciPy-User] Informations about interpolate.griddata updates

Bordas Gilles gilles.bordas73 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 08:39:01 EST 2020

Hello this is my 1st message to the scipy-user list...

I obtain different results from scipy.interpolate.griddata with scipy 1.3.2
and a later version scipy 1.5.2
I proceed Cubic 2d interpolation and the 2 versions of scipy induce non
negligible differences.
I can’t find any explanation about it in the Scipy release notes: Scipy.org
Release Notes <https://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/release.html>...no
more on stackoverflow.
Has anyone ever encountered this problem : updating scipy has changed the
results given by scipy.interpolate.griddata for cubic 2d interpolation ?

my related stackoverflow post
<https://stackoverflow.com/q/64453382/14456532?sem=2>

Thank you